Are you intimidated by a sweaty transformation selfie of your classmate doing Cross Fits? Or are you googling online to find the best CrossFit shoes for women to replace your old ones? Or are you planning to take part in gymnastics & deadlifting fitness competition?
Then, look no more! Our team has compiled a list of the latest footwear models that has the most positive reviews. So, scroll down & explore more.
What is CrossFit & Why You Need Special Shoes for it?
It is a kind of high-intensity interval workout. You have to do strength & conditioning movements in this training. Hence, to provide energy for such extra stamina demanding exercise, you must supplicate it with a nutritional diet.
CrossFit exercise includes:
- Speed ropes
- Pulling & pushing
- Polymetric Jumping
It would be best if you had the perfect shoes for this workout due to the following reasons/benefits:
Since squats & pushups require excellent footwear traction in the gym, such sneakers help in multi-joint movement. Moreover, the sole of such shoes helps in reducing the stress on the leg muscles while doing high stamina exercise.
You can enjoy enhanced agility, balance & support by wearing the correct sneaker during a CrossFit workout. Furthermore, to burn calories during your fitness period, such shoes provide support to exercise properly.
Therefore, to protect you from injury & bruises during a high-calorie burn workout, you require the best CrossFit shoes for women. Thus, during your recovery period, using a high-performance shoe for power training is the right choice. Hence, you can develop high levels of power by picking heavy loads, crossing many miles and hitting maximum speeds in the gym.
List of the Best CrossFit Shoes for Women
- Saucony Bullet Women’s
- Inov-8 Women’s F-lite 235 V3
- Ryka Women’s Vida RZX Cross Trainer
- Ryka Women’s Influence Cross Trainer
- PUMA Women’s Cell Initiate Cross Trainer
- New Balance Women’s 577 V5 Cross Trainer
- Reebok Women’s Nano 9 Cross Trainer Shoes
- Training Reebok Women’s HIIT Shoe Cross Trainer
- CROSSFIT Nano 7.0 Reebok Women’s Cross Trainer
- Women’s Reebok CROSSFIT Nano 8.0 Flex weave Cross Trainer
Our Top Favorite Picks:
Saucony has made an iconic shoe called bullet women. This imported product uses leather for outer body manufacturing. Hence, this enhances the breathability and durability of the shoe. Moreover, the company designers have used the following colors for manufacturing: black/silver, light/grey, navy/white, tan, mar/tan, navy, etc., Thus, you can select the one that matches your styling taste.
In addition to this, the bottom side has an EVA midsole. It provides excellent shock-absorbing properties & cushioning while playing games. The anti-skid sole offers great protection against skid accidents.
Furthermore, the nylon-based body of the footwear gives high resistance from ripping off the body. It holds the advantage of giving long-lasting flexibility. Plus, it offers water repellent or resistant properties to the shoe. Hence, all its features make it our top pick for the best CrossFit shoes for women.
- Weighs 6 ounces
- Imported sneaker
- Breathable leather uppers
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Slip-resistant rubber bottom sole
- Available in seven different colours
- Lightweight & durable Nylon based outer body
Inov-8 has brought into the market an outstanding shoe called Women’s F-lite 235 V3. This article is available in colors like: black/gum, purple/black/purple, white/gum, pink/white & purple/black etc.,
Moreover, it has multiple forefoot protective features, including a toe cap, foamy tongue & collar. The bottom side of the shoe has a rubber sole which safeguards your lower limbs from accidents. Furthermore, the META-FLEX™ grooves in the outsole provide maximum traction & grip on the floor.
In addition, the designers have used a combination of mesh liners, synthetic & textile raw materials. Thus, it gives extra breathability to your foot. The Met-Cradle technology works in coordination with POWERFLOW+ to offers good balance & stability to the midfoot.
Its additional feature is rope guard technology which supports outdoor activities like rope climbing. Hence, all its characteristics make it one of the best CrossFit shoes for women.
- Weighs 1.37 pounds
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Padded tongue and collar
- Lightweight rubber outsole
- Manmade & Imported product
- Available in five different colours
- Shoe Fit Scale is grade 5 with a spacious toe box
- META-FLEX™ outsole grooves provide good traction
- Best for lifting, high-intensity workouts and short runs
- Textile and synthetic outer body with protective overlays
- Features Met-Cradle technology to give mid-foot stability
- Elastic mesh liners to provide breathability to the shoe body
- Good fitting around the midfoot for enhanced balance & hold
- Roomy forefoot section offers toe to spread during heavy lifting
- MET-CRADLE™ technology integrated with the laces for good fitting
- Midsole Stack & Shoe height drop height is 11mm / 7mm & 4mm respectively
- Performance outsole technology for natural foot movement & easy transitions
- POWERFLOW+ midsole gives 10% shock absorption with 25% return back energy
- The shoe top has rope guard technology & welded toe bumper to support rope climbing
Ryka works on the vision to provide the most comfortable & best CrossFit shoes for women. It has launched into the market a footwear model called Vida RZX Cross Trainer. It is available in eight colours which include black snake, black/multi, grey, raspberry, sleet, vapour grey snake, black tie-dye etc.,
Moreover, the top body has a lacing mechanism that the user can adjust according to their foot fitting & contours. The exterior design has a mesh lining that gives the advantage of enhanced airflow in the foot space. Thus, helping in drying out all the sweat & moisture accumulated during playing.
The bottom side of the shoe has a rubber sole with integrated flex grooves. Hence, the footwear has a better capacity to clutch the ground on multiple terrains. It has various pivot points to give good stability & positioning to the foot. The RE-ZORB technology in the rear foot offers premium quality cushioning & soft bedding. Thus, your heel will strike less on the ground or wood surface of the gym.
- Weighs 1.5 Pounds
- Manufactured in the USA
- Heel height is around 0.75″
- Anti-skid rubber bottom sole
- Available in eight different colours
- Anatomical Precise-Return footbed
- Adjustable lacing for good grip & fitting
- Custom made mesh lining for improved breathability
- The rubber outsole has a pivot point with strategic flex grooves for better balance
- RE-ZORB in the heel coupled with Ultra-Flex forefoot offers excellent cushioning
Ryka has been in the footwear manufacturing industry for a long time, producing the best CrossFit shoes for women. One of its models is women’s influence cross-trainer. It is available in the following colours like a tornado, Black/Green, Black/Sharp Green/Forge Grey/Metallic, Vapor Grey, Quiet Grey/Orchid/Peach etc.,
Moreover, the product designers have used textile for the manufacturing of its exterior body. Hence, it gives stretchability & flexibility to the foot while performing. The rubber bottom sole provides good bending & wear resistance properties to the shoe.
It contains pivot points at targeted areas to offer equilibrium to the lower limbs. Furthermore, the grooves in the outsole give a good grip on rugged & tough terrains. The high impact N-Gage EVA energy return gives both the forward kick & extra soft cushioning to the foot. Thus, you have to make less effort during every step of lunges.
- Weighs 1.2 pounds
- Imported commodity
- Durable rubber outsole
- Available in 14 catchy colours
- Pure fabric-based outer body
- Lace-up closure for improved fitting
- Features Flex-foil and Direct Fuse layers
- Pivot points offer good foot position & balance
- Dual-density foam midsole retains footwear shape
- The bottom sole has footprint design/grooves for traction
- High impact N-Gage EVA energy return provides improved cushioning
PUMA is one of the leading brands in the footwear industry designing the best CrossFit shoes for women. It has designed a sneaker called Women’s Cell Initiate Cross Trainer, which is good for running. Furthermore, to give a personalized touch to the shoe, the company has added the PUMA logo at the backfoot area.
Moreover, the synthetic-based outer body gives an ultra-lightweight feel to the shoe. Hence, your lower limbs will have to exert less force while performing. The rubber bottom sole holds anti-skid properties; thus, it reduces the chances of slipping while working out. Furthermore, the lacing system protects feet from loose-fitting & accidents.
In addition, for easy slide-in of the foot, it has a foamy tongue at the forefoot. The unique feature of this shoe is 10CELL unit gives extra comfort, stability & control. Hence, you will not land hard on the floor due to the padding.
- Imported item
- Weighs 1.45 pounds
- Bottom rubber outsole
- Good for running training
- Pure synthetic exterior structure
- Rubber outsole for durable traction and grip
- Lace closure for good fitting with mesh tongue
- Webbing loops at heel and tongue for easy slide in
- Available in ten different colours with metal accents
- 10CELL unit in the midsole/ heel for stable cushioning
- PUMA logo at lateral back heel with embroidered PUMA cat at toe side
New Balance Women’s 577 V5 Cross Trainer
New Balance Women’s 577 V5 Cross-Trainer has made it to our list of the best CrossFit shoes for women. It is available in the following colour range: Black/Helium, Black/Orca/Silver Metallic, Grey/Purple, Light Aluminum/Gunmetal/Bali Blue, Peach Soda/Ginger Pink/Linen Fog etc.
Furthermore, the company uses a half & half ratio of synthetic & mesh raw material to manufacture the outer body. It adds increased air in & outflow in the foot space. The lacing system will provide good fitting and prevent your heel from coming out during the performance. Thus, reducing the chances of accidents.
To protect your foot from bruises & swelling, it contains NB memory sole inserts. Thus, you can enjoy the next level of comfort & relaxed feel. The CUSH+ midsole offers premium quality cushioning & gives a soft feel to the foot. Thus, it will improve the body mechanics & lessen the pain in the joints & back.
- Weighs 2.4 pounds
- Imported footwear
- Flexible rubber bottom sole
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit
- Available in 11 different colours
- 1:1 mesh & synthetic raw material
- NB Memory Sole Insert for extra comfort
- CUSH+ midsole for soft & responsive cushioning
Reebok has brought into the market a fantastic shoe for women. It’s called Nano 9 Cross Trainer Shoes. Its bottom outsole contains a rubber sole that increases the shoe’s life by protecting it from damage and worn out.
Furthermore, a good platform height present in this sneaker puts less pressure & stress on the forefoot. Hence, this stacked height provides elevation to your height. The added padding & cushioning gives support to both ankles, knees & joints. You can enjoy high-intensity workouts with a lot of comfort & ease. Similarly, it is an apt choice for weightlifting & overhead presses.
Moreover, the product designers have used fabric as a raw material for outer body manufacturing. It will give softness and extra stretchability to the shoe structure. In addition, the flex grooves offer maximum grip on slippery terrains. Hence, all its features make this shoe one of the good choices among the best CrossFit shoes for women.
- Weighs 10 ounces
- Wear-resistant rubber sole
- Platform height measures 0.25 inches
- Extra cushioning in the forefoot for support
- Imported product & pure textile-based body
- Low-cut design for an enhanced ankles mobility
- Forefoot flex grooves give good traction & flexibility
- Flex weave fibre woven top body provides improved stretchability
- Features soft rubber midsole protection wrap and bootie construction
- Best for high-intensity workouts, cardio, lifting sessions and running
Reebok has designed a feature-loaded shoe called Women’s HIIT Training Shoe Cross Trainer. It is available in chalk/alabaster/proud pink, black/chalk/moon dust, metallic, white/black/chartreuse, black/white, smoky indigo/meteor grey/White etc.,
Moreover, the front body of the shoe has tongue pulls that offer a smoother and effortless slide in the foot. The company uses rubber for sole bottom manufacturing. It safeguards your lower ligaments and tendons from overstretching & slip injuries.
Furthermore, the mesh upper body gives the benefit of maximum airflow in the toe box. It will prevent the buildup of sweat smell & bacteria. In addition, the EVA midsole provides good padding and shock absorption capacity in the fore & rearfoot area. Hence, protecting your feet from fracture & joint pain.
Consequently, it will attenuate all the high impact kinetic energies from your lower limbs. Thus, increasing the performance during the high-intensity interval training sessions.
- Weighs 1.43 pounds
- Best fit for HIIT workouts
- The tongue pulls for easy slide in
- Available in 11 different colours
- Long-lasting rubber bottom sole
- Mesh upper for accelerated breathability
- Lightweight EVA foam in the midsole for extra cushioning
Reebok yet again makes it to our list of top 10 best CrossFit shoes for women. It has created footwear called Women’s Nano 7.0 Cross Trainer. It contains a lightweight rubber sole to protect your lower limbs from injuries due to slip & skid accidents.
Furthermore, the colour range available in this shoe model is Lead/Black/Black, Alloy/Vicious Violet/White, Off-white/Electric Flash, etc. The nanofiber woven body adds the advantage of increased ventilation & breathability in the foot space. Plus, it has synthetic raw material in the exterior body that adds a lightweight feature to the shoe.
Moreover, the CMEVA midsole offers the benefit of good foot stability during high interval workouts. The bottom sole has flex grooves that offer a perfect grasp on rugged terrains. It contains a 360-degree midsole wrap that fastens & secures the top of the foot for better grip. Thus, this will protect your foot from heavy landing & harsh striking of the feet.
- Imported product
- Weighs 10 .08 ounces
- Available in 15 different colours
- Rubber sole provides good grip
- Nano Weave upper body structure
- 100% synthetic exterior framework
- Features low-cut design & CMEVA midsole
- Forefoot flex grooves for better traction & hold
- Has 360-degree midsole wrap and drop height is 0.16″
Reebok has set a benchmark by making the best CrossFit shoes for women. It has made a footwear model called Women’s CROSSFIT Nano 8.0 Flex weave Cross Trainer. It is available in the following color range: classic white/excellent red/blue/gum, black/alloy/gum, meteor red/black/brass etc.,
Furthermore, the woven exterior body adds extra flexibility to the shoe for multiple movements during the workout. It contains heel bootie construction to add elevation to the look of the shoe. Hence, you can enjoy a snug–fitting & solid structure of the shoe.
In addition, this is an imported sneaker with layered foaming & padding to absorb shocks during high-intensity training sessions. Moreover, the designers have worked to give the footwear a smart look & increased ankle mobility, thus preventing twisting accidents. Lastly, a roomy toe area gives stretchability & proper spreading of the forefoot.
- Wide toe section
- Flex weave woven sneakers
- Available in 18 different colours
- Features heel bootie construction
- Pure synthetic exterior body & sole
- Imported item & weighs 10 ounces
- Extra cushioning offers high-end comfort
- Best fit for high-intensity workouts & weightlifting
- Shoe design provides enhanced ankles mobility for prolonged walking
Buyer’s Guide Things to Consider Before Buying the Best CrossFit Shoes for Women
Following are the factors & key characteristics that you must look out for while making the final decision of purchasing the footwear.
Foamy Padding & Cushioning:
Generally, when selecting shoes for running, the most important thing is cushioning. However, for CrossFit, such a feature is not desirable. Because when you press a barbell on top of your head, you require strong heel support on the ground. Hence, it would help if you looked for shoes with minimum foaming with a heel height of 0-4mm range.
Flat & Rigid Bottom Soles:
When buying footwear for running & jogging, choose softer shoes. But, for CrossFit, you need a flat & firm sole. Therefore, it will help in squatting, cleaning, deadlifting & snatching. So, buy sneakers with sturdy bottoms because they will help in weight distribution all over the sole.
Spacious Toe Box:
Mostly, people select shoes with snug-fitting for shorter distance running. However, in CrossFit, footwear with a roomy toe area allows the forefoot to spread out easily. This extra space will also reduce knee pain and lower leg issues during strength training.
Durable & Long-Lasting:
The best CrossFit shoes for women will have some of the following features: rope guard technology, toe cap & heel counter. Consequently, all of them will help your midfoot, forefoot & rearfoot area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) What type of shoes should I wear for CrossFit?
Lifters wear chucks, boxing boots or shoes with heels during heavy squatting.
Q) Can you run with CrossFit shoes?
CrossFit shoes are generally suitable for running, but a little heavy footwear provides good support and protection from accidents.
Q) Do I really need CrossFit shoes?
Yes, complex moves require optimal balance and stability, hence reducing the chances of injury.
Q) Why are CrossFit shoes flat?
The CrossFit shoes have flat thus, making maximum floor contact during heavy lifting.
For More Articles Like This Please Visit :: Best Weightlifting Shoes